Friday, December 11, 2009

All ready!

Christmas may now arrive.

I finished the last of the shopping and wrapping yesterday! I also got the Christmas cards in the mail...so now I only have to buy some stamps, and they can go in the mail! What a relief to have it all done.

Toby and his two friends are going on their annual shopping trip to Woodward on Saturday. I asked if I could go along, and just go to a different store, but was quickly informed that I was NOT invited! Ha. Wonder what I'll get this year. Toby's usually a pretty good Christmas gift giver--to make up for the gifts he doesn't give the rest of the important days all year! (birthday, anniversary) This paragraph makes it sound like Christmas is indeed, commercialized. I do hope that people remember the true meaning of Christmas as they are giving and receiving their gifts. I am very excited for the Christmas eve tradition of church with my family, and then spending the night at my mom and dad's so that we can get up early on Christmas morning. I love being with our families!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, it won't be long!! We just have a handful of things to finish up here--hoping to get some of that finished this weekend--my last one on call :-( What a wonderfully blessed time of the year!! Enjoy! (Hope ya get something good:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad that you'll no longer be hearing my voice in the wee morning hours...but I'm sure you're glad! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I woke up Monday morning thinking "Oh, I didn't even get to talk to Megan tonight--Thanks God" :-) I'm sure that you will hit the wrong speed dial some night and ask me for Dale--everyone else has!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha. I apoligize in advance if I ever do that to you! I've been imagining all the fun you will have...I can't wait to see all the crafty things you do--because I know you will! Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete