Monday, November 9, 2009

Our MUCH needed extended weekend!

This Friday, is Toby's 28th birthday, and we are headed--along with Evan and Chelsey, and our friend Craig, to Amarillo, TX! We are going to be attending three performances of the World Championship Ranch Rodeo while we're there. We went last year with some of our friends, really enjoyed the trip, and we decided to go again this year! Each day, before the performances, there's a HUGE trade show where many people show off their many talents...(and oh-so-generously accept all your money!) I think we're all in need of a little time off.

Before we leave Friday morning, Toby and I are having a photo shoot with Ashley Ward @ Ashley Claire Photographie. I'm also very excited for these pictures--they are very classic, timeless, and full of true life! I can't wait to get them back for all of you to see! If you want to see some of her portfolio, go to www.ashleyclairephotographie.com .

That's all for now, but check back next week for some fun pictures of our 4-day trip!

3 comments:

  1. OH I hope you have a great time! Eat some good food while you are there! I'll be enjoying my weekend with your mom and sister-in-law! Hope you've been good enough to get some good gifts out of your mother! Can't wait to see your photo shoot--sounds like she is an incredible photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your trip. I've seen her photos..they rock! I bet yours will be awesome!
    For some reason, my blog entries are not updating. I've blogged 4 times since it's showing I last updated it. Any ideas? No one else can figure it out.

    ReplyDelete