Friday, August 7, 2009

21st, and all that requires....

Well, I've officially become "of age." Yep, that's right--21st birthday was on the 4th! I've come to realize that maybe, just maybe, my dad fuels my love of a good time! We had a blast.
Everyone came to the Lazy T to eat supper and have drinks...and then I even got to open presents! (I was pretty amazed that even when you turn 21, you still get fun presents!) My mom and grandma went together to buy me the new Paula Deen pots/pans that I've wanted! I used them for the first time tonight....and they are FABULOUS! It's so fun to have new house stuff! Chelsey and Evan got me the coolest pink gadget! It's a wine bottle koozie--complete with a corkscrew in a little side pocket! What a neat picnic idea! Too bad Toby's not big on wine...guess I'll have to have the bottle to myself! HaHa. I also received several hilarious cards, candles, and car candles! My last present to unwrap....a shot of tequila. Uhh-Oh. After much concentration/debating/encouragement, she went down! I informed my sister-in-law, Kayla, (We happen to have the same birthday) that it was a good thing she had a brand new baby to nurse...or she would be sharing our birthday shots! She promptly responded in agreement!! :)


The rest of the evening included many other lovely presents....

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a Happy 21st. I was preggo for my 21st B-day. What fun! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday--and welcome to the REAL world of GROWN-UP! ha! Sounds like a fun night!

    ReplyDelete