Let's see...
Things are progressing, but still haven't "started" on our house project yet.
Toby is in South Dakota and Nebraska right now...supposed to be home tomorrow afternoon, and we cannot wait!
Ranch rodeo season kicks off this weekend, in Cherokee, Oklahoma!
Toby's Aunt Trish died last week after a long battle with cancer. Bless her.
I'm starting a Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred...hope she can kick my butt into shape for summer! A desk job isn't too good for my thunder thighs.
The weather has been beautiful here...but beautiful weather brings ticks, moths, and snakes! The ticks and moths have been out in FULL force this year. Yuck.
Some of my favorite "Jackson words" this month: Watee (water), bombine (combine), ewww (used mostly in the bathtub when he gets a hair or fuzz on his finger), pleeeese (please), wook (look!), nunt (milk), come-come (used to summon you), okay!, moon, tars (stars), oof-oof's (dog)....the list goes on. He is beginning to speak in sentences and this last weekend told Toby that "Jackson's" jacket was hanging on the coat rack.
This lady had her 68th birthday on Sunday. We took her Strawberry cheesecake and cherry mashes (her favorite). In the picture below, I said, "Grandma, we look fat!" Her reply? "YES! We do look fat!" HaHa. Must be the camera, because we certainly aren't overweight.
Have any of you ever heard the song, "Blessings" by Laura Story?
Every time I hear that song, I hear my life pouring out of her words. Despite all of our tragedy, God has sent us so many blessings. My Grandma Nancy is my blessing, although her disease is my tragedy.


I heard that song yesterday for the first time when Melanie posted it on her blog. It was just what I needed to hear.
ReplyDeleteJackson is so adorable!!!
OOOOO Jillian Michaels. .She is a mean beast!!! And if you don't have to listen to the trash that spews from her lips. .she has a great workout!! I have the ripped in 30 days series. .H-I-D-E-O-U-S!!
ReplyDelete