Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Day of Love

We're pretty low-key when it comes to Valentine's Day, but I did receive gorgeous orange roses from my love that arrived about 30 minutes before I left my office for the day. I knew he planned it that way, and I was right. When I thanked him yesterday evening, he said, "yeah...I was going to tell the lady to not deliver them until tomorrow, just to make you wait, but I decided oh, what the heck..." Yep, he's still the guy I married.



When I picked Jackson up from daycare, my heart melted when I was given this.

We spent our romantic evening watching "Uncle Tylyn" play high school basketball, and then had a picnic of Digiorno pizza on our living room floor. Romance is my top priority, as you can tell. Jackson thoroughly enjoyed the big V-day...it involved candy, and lots of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment