HIM SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!
It was fabulous to wake up at 6 AM and realize that I never got out of bed. The next night, he slept for 6 hours straight...which I consider to be most of a night anyway! Wonderful, Wonderful!
We're slowly adjusting to mom being gone two nights a week. He's starting to smile all the time now, and he's found his voice! 

We went to his 2 month checkup on Friday, and the little stinker weighs 12 lbs. 10 oz. and he's 21 inches long now! We've got ourselves a little porker--but who doesn't love a Chubba Bubba?
Here's a few pictures from our week:




Fun pictures!! He'll love Halloween. .but not as much as you will!!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie pa-tootie!! He's really getting big!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie, and he's really growing!
ReplyDeleteWe call Westynn Chubba Bubba all the time, LOL! He is such a cutie...so not to take away from him, but I ADORE those red sheets he is laying on!! Isn't it just crazy how fast they grow and change?
ReplyDelete